Friday 25 April 2014

How To Download Videos From YouTube For FREE

Here I share with you how to download videos from YouTube. First you need to download software that need to paid or free. Use that software; you can be download videos from the YouTube in very fast. Here I share with you the tips and software is for absolutely FREE

Click this link Real Player Download  

You can download the latest version of Real player

Once you download it and click run and install follow instruction from the link


Once your download and installing of software is completed then open the real player

See there at left side top corner real player button


You click and you can see the new comment and move your cursor to comment and you can see the open button click that comment.

Type in the open box, any of the video URL


Then you tube site will be open and you can search any of the video.

Just play the video and you can see the download button at the top of the video and click it

Your video is downloading and you can save to desktop



Enjoy and cheers

6 comments:

  1. There you go all the how to get more subscribers on YouTube tips you need to get started. I won’t lie and say that it doesn’t take time to increase the number of YouTube free subscribers because it will. Just be patient and put in time and effort. Success will come eventually after all nothing worthwhile comes easy.

    YOUTUBE SUBSCRIBERS FREE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best & Guaranteed Crypto Recovery Hacker Recovery Masters

    My experience of online scamming took seconds and cost me thousands. I was fooled by a YouTube video that convinced me that I could make a killing in Crypto, and the minute I clicked the link and deposited funds, I knew something was up, but it was too late. I worked with RECOVERY MASTERS, and they were so helpful and supportive, and in the end, after 4 days, I finally got almost all of the money back. It wouldn't have been possible for me to meet up economically because I almost invested all my money but all thanks to Recovery Master with their genius effort to help me recover my already stolen currency. Please ensure also to consult: Recovery Master via email: (recoverymasters@email.cz)

    ReplyDelete

http://digitalforest2014.blogspot.sg

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...