Friday 4 April 2014

Seasonal Business Ideas - 1


We are ready to the summer season. Everybody worried about the hottest sun. You may be feeling sick because of the hot sun heat and people worried also. Now you need a tools to product yourself right?

Now come to the point. Everyone wants to protect themselves from the hot sun. But how and how this summer help you financially? Let me share my business idea to you.

Fruit Cups

This season you buy the some of the fruits which having the more juice like watermelon, orange and grapes papaya and other fruits which you like. Cut in to the pieces and put in to the cup. It is ready sale now. You may provide some of ingredients for the taste like pepper and salt. It is very successful in Singapore.

Lassie Recipe Corner

You can make sweet lassie or salt lassie and serve with potato chips. You can serve lassie with curry leafs with onion. Also you make vadai (famous South Indian dish) with lassie in put in plate and sale it.  Also you can prepare homemade lemon tea with ice.





Cool Recipe Corner

You can serve ice briyani with onion and green chilli in bowl. And you can prepare mixed fruits in the plate with lassie. And you can sale water that nature cooled environment.



You may add any business to protect people from hottest sun that business will grow. Try and thing how can we do? And how it’s impress to the peoples and how to help the people for their good health.

Cheers.

13 comments:

  1. Such a good detail given to us..thank you..CLAT PG Admission 2017

    ReplyDelete
  2. There you go all the how to get more subscribers on YouTube tips you need to get started. I won’t lie and say that it doesn’t take time to increase the number of YouTube free subscribers because it will. Just be patient and put in time and effort. Success will come eventually after all nothing worthwhile comes easy.

    YOUTUBE SUBSCRIBERS FREE

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can only imagine how much research has gone into this. I like your writing skills as it makes one feel included in the journey. Thank you for the valuable notes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing blog.DNA believes and is committed towards professional high quality services to the clients with due Ethics, Integrity and Confidentiality as an absolute priority.
    Business Process Outsourcing
    http://www.dnaglobal.in/service.html
    http://www.dnaglobal.in/about.html
    http://www.dnaglobal.in/index.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best & Guaranteed Crypto Recovery Hacker Recovery Masters

    My experience of online scamming took seconds and cost me thousands. I was fooled by a YouTube video that convinced me that I could make a killing in Crypto, and the minute I clicked the link and deposited funds, I knew something was up, but it was too late. I worked with RECOVERY MASTERS, and they were so helpful and supportive, and in the end, after 4 days, I finally got almost all of the money back. It wouldn't have been possible for me to meet up economically because I almost invested all my money but all thanks to Recovery Master with their genius effort to help me recover my already stolen currency. Please ensure also to consult: Recovery Master via email: (recoverymasters@email.cz)

    ReplyDelete

http://digitalforest2014.blogspot.sg

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...